Instant Messenger Counselling also known as Instant Chat Counselling can be very helpful, communicating with an Online Therapist can be a tremendous support system during difficult times. This online feature is an excellent resource for instant feedback which can be very comforting for clients.
Instant Messenger Counselling allows the client and counsellor to interact and respond back and forth via text. Sessions take place in 'real time' communication via the internet, at a pre-arranged time, using instant chat messenger also known as IM. With reflection, you can gain a clearer understanding of your feelings and actions. You'll then be able to make changes that'll open up new opportunities to a more distinct way of thinking which will result in a better quality of life.
Instant Messenger Counselling and Coaching
- Is available worldwide, throughout the 7 day week.
- You can type a question or comment and receive a response straight away.
- You can save a copy of your chat session to read and carefully think about the issues that you covered
- Can suit you if you prefer not speak as in a face to face or telephone session
- Can be accessed from home, work, or overseas.
- You only need internet connection and an Instant messenger I.D to have a session.
- You have the option to remain anonymous.
- You may be housebound for some reason due to disability, or you may be caring for small children/elderly parents, and have no support system to enable you to spend time away from home.
- You have the choice of using your PC, laptop, mobile phone, handheld device – a tablet for your session
- If you travel you will still have access to the service.
- Allows Expatriates to have access to English speaking Counsellors while overseas
To use the Instant Messenger Counselling service you'll need a valid Messenger I.D. The Online Counselling Service aims to make your Counselling experience as comfortable as possible. We make it a point to text with you via instant messengers that you are familiar with, which include Google Talk-Hangouts and Skype. Sessions are secure using additional software that encrypts and authenticates messages.
Follow 3 quick steps to receive Counselling
1. Select the amount of sessions.
2. Pay for your session - via Paypal, debit, credit card or pre-arranged bank transfer.
3. Email us - provide your day to day availability, Messenger ID/Username and brief details about your issue/problem. Your slot will be confirmed via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
All Payments for are made via the free and secure payment method Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make your payment as all major debit and credit cards are accepted. We also accept online and telephone bank transfers.
Instant Chat Messenger Counselling fees and instructions
- For Instant Messenger Counselling services, please choose whether you would like a single or package service.
- Simply click on the button and make your payment or contact us to make an online/telephone bank transfer.
- Then within 3 days email us brief details about what you wish to text about in your session. Please specify whether you require Counselling or Coaching. It would be helpful if you would include your Google Talk-Hangouts or Skype ID/Username. Please also inform us of your general day to day availability and your preferred date and time range for your session.
- If your preferred slot is available you will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm, the time to text online, or alternative availability will be provided for you to select from. We believe in strengthening the Counselling bond, you will be supported by the same Counsellor throughout your time with us. This will also save you from having to repeat your story. Instant Messenger counselling sessions are 45 minutes long.
How many Instant Chat messaging sessions should I book? - According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, Counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years. Most of our new clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 sessions and save 10%.
We also accept online/telephone bank payments. Contact us for details.
1 Instant Messenger session £45
3 Instant Messenger sessions £129 (save 5%)
6 Instant Messenger sessions £243 (save 10%)
9 Instant Messenger sessions £345 (save 15%)
12 Instant Messenger sessions for £432 (saving 20%)