Email Counselling involves the client typing their feelings, problems or concerns and sending them via Email. The assigned Counsellor takes the time to read and respond with a well-thought-out therapeutic reply. Clients can send emails anytime, this provides the opportunity to offload and release thoughts that are cluttering the mind.
Our Email Counselling service is easily accessible, all you need is a personal email address to send and receive. It's very convenient and gives you the time to write about the issue that you require support for. This also means that you can express your thoughts and feelings as they occur, rather than waiting for several days until the next session.
- Is available worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Allows you to decide where and when you write to your Email Counsellor and how frequently.
- Provides you with the time to consider your situation and put your feelings and thoughts into words.
- Allows the Email Counsellor the time to carefully consider your problem before replying
- Provides you with a written response that you can re-read and carefully consider before responding.
- Reduces pressure on you to respond to any question or suggestion, as there is in face to face sessions.
- Provides you with the option of remaining anonymous.
- Is easily accessible. You may be housebound due to disability, or you may be caring for small children/elderly parents and have no support system to enable you to spend time away from home.
- Gives you the option of using your PC, laptop, mobile phone, handheld device or tablet for sessions.
- Is beneficial if you travel, because you will still have access to the email counselling service
Follow 3 quick steps to receive Email Counselling
All payments are made via the free and secure payment method PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account as all major debit and credit cards are accepted. We also accept online and telephone bank transfers.
Our Email Counselling sessions are securely conducted via encrypted email. Our services are competitively priced with huge discounts of up to 25% off all package service bundles. Discount bundles of 3-9 sessions are valid for 60 days. The 12 session email counselling bundle is valid for 90 days, while the 15 session bundle is valid for an extended 120 days.
Email Counselling fees and instructions
- Please choose whether you would like a single or package service,
- Simply click on the button and make your payment or contact us to make an online/telephone bank transfer.
You will receive a response as soon as possible. We believe in strengthening the counselling bond, you will be supported by the same Email Counsellor throughout your time with us. This will also save you from having to repeat your story.
*Ensure you check your spam/junk folder.
*You may have read in the media that the older Hotmail and Yahoo accounts, at times, have issues receiving/sending email. So you may wish to use or sign up for the more stable and secure Gmail.
How many Email Counselling sessions should I book? - According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years. Most of our new clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 sessions and save 10%.
We also accept online/telephone bank payments. Contact us for details
1 Email Counselling session £35
3 Email Counselling sessions £100 (save 5%)
6 Email Counselling sessions £189 (save 10%)
9 Email Counselling sessions £268 (save 15%)
12 Email Counselling sessions for £336 (saving 20%)
Please note that Email Counselling sessions are charged per 1000 words. If you submit 1001 - 2000 words we ask that you ensure you have paid for 2 email counselling sessions.