Free Self-help Ebooks and Emotional Health Articles
Would you like to receive a FREE Self-help E-book or Self-improvement Guide without having to sign up for anything?
Well, you have come to the right place. The Online Counselling Service has a wide range of free material that we would love to share with you. We often announce our free offers on our Facebook and Twitter pages, so do connect with us there too!
Read our Emotional Health Articles
- Grief and Loss
- Goal Setting
- Debt Guide
- Anger Management
- Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence
- Increase Your Energy
- Therapy Methods and Approaches
- What is Online Therapy?
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Relationships and Communication Styles
- Family Counselling - does my family need it?
- Mental Health at Work - Employee Wellbeing
Some Well-Renowned Authors Of Our Self-Help Ebooks Include:
Will Edwards the founder of White Dove Books – a leading-edge publisher of self-help and personal development material since 2005. We also have E-book Guides by the National Institute of Mental Health, Mind - The Mental Health Charity, Public Health England in association with the National Suicide Prevention Alliance, Cruse Bereavement Care and The US Department of Health and Human Services.
Select your Free Self-help Ebook and Help Guide below:
Free Corona Virus Anxiety Workbook - As the world battles to manage and overcome the COVID19 pandemic, we are currently offering a free Corona Virus Anxiety Workbook with every request. Please mention if you would like a copy. It is our aim at The Online Counselling Service to help you all during these uncertain times.
• Eliminate Stress & Anxiety from your Life
• Grief: Restoring Hope
• Courage and Confidence
• Unleash your Self Esteem
• Ending Self Punishment
• Support someone who is suicidal
• SMART Tips for a Healthier Lifestyle
• Change your life with NLP
• Coping - People Who Blame You for Everything
• Depression – What you need to know
• Women and Depression
• Men and Depression
• How to Sleep Better
• Understanding OCD
• Eating Disorders
• Bipolar Disorder
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• How to Support Mental Health at Work
• Finding your Life's Purpose
• Breakthrough Power
• Easy Meditation
• Emotional Intelligence Toolkit
• Gratitude Workbook
• Big Goals
• Helping someone with Depression
• How to Meet New People
• Change your Habits
• Meditation Guide
• Mind – Anxiety and Panic Attacks
• The Science of Affirmations
• Self Improvement
• Easy Meditation
• Understanding Drugs and Alcohol Abuse
• Time Management for Creative People
• Coping with Grief and Loss
• Secret to Loving Yourself
• Burnout Prevention and Treatment
• Emotional Healing Guide
• Bulimia Nervosa
• Dealing with a Breakup and Divorce
• Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
• Recovering from Rape and Sexual Trauma
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health
• Late-stage, End of Life Caregiver
• Children and Divorce
• Tips for Alzheimer’s & Dementia Caregivers
• Dating Tips
• Coping with Losing a Pet
• How to Stop Worrying
• Help someone with Depression
• Helping someone who is Grieving
• Anorexia Nervosa
• Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse
• Emotional Eating
• Caregiver Stress and Burnout
• Does my child have Autism?
• Loneliness and Shyness
• Anti-Depressant Medication
• Age-related Memory Loss
Follow 3 quick steps to get your Ebook
2. Please include how you found out about us for e.g. Google search, our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, from a friend/relative, from work or if you are already a client.
3. You will then receive your free material. Ensure that you check your spam/junk folder and have a device that will allow you to view/download attachments.
Our promise to you
In line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you will not receive unsolicited emails from us, nor will we share your Email address with any third parties.
Receiving your free self-help ebook and help guide will not cost you anything, there are no sign-ups. It's our aim to help, we're here to support you and are more than happy to do so!
Professional Support and Therapy is available
Articles and free E-books are offered on a self-help basis. You may be in need of more, our qualified Counsellors provide Therapy for a wide range of issues, from wherever you are. Online and Telephone Counselling is easily accessible from the comfort of your own home, at work, overseas or on the go. Sessions are available via Email, Instant Messenger, Skype VoIP or Whatsapp Calling and Telephone Counselling. We hope you make the decision to get help from one of our experienced Counsellors. We look forward to hearing from you.