Update - We are not accepting applications at present as we're fully staffed. Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to find out about new job opportunities.
OCS team members are carefully selected, this is to ensure that clients receive services of a high professional standard that are ethical, confidential and safe. Our Therapists have significant post-qualification experience, as well as broad life experience. This better equips them to provide our diverse client group with the personal touch, as well as understanding and a naturally warm approach.
Therapists are provided with professional supervision and support, they are subject to regular review to ensure consistent standards of service quality. We promote an anti-discriminatory practice. We believe in providing care and compassion to everyone, regardless of their backgrounds.
OCS is an equal opportunity employment provider. Our staff are very important to us, they help to make our service stand out.
We provide our Therapists with:
- Flexible working hours
- Regular work
- Excellent rates of pay paid bi-weekly
- Contribution to fees with a recognised Online Therapy course provider
- Supervision and professional support
- Administration undertook on your behalf
- National and international advertising of our services
We are looking for qualified:
- Personal Development Coaches
We would love to hear from you if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Counselling or Psychotherapy qualification (minimum 3 years of study at a recognised and accredited University)
- At least 5 years of post qualification Face to Face Counselling experience
- A minimum of 3 years of Online or Telephone Counselling experience
- Member of a professional counselling body
- Public liability insurance and Public indemnity insurance
- Excellent computer skills - using the Internet, Email, Instant Messenger systems, VoIP, Word and Excel
- Warm but professional telephone manner
- Down to earth and compassionate, it is important that clients feel comfortable and free to open up to you.